JMU SPRING GRADUATION RESERVATIONS
Tuesday, January 9th 2018 at 12 noon, we will begin taking call-in reservations for May 2018 James Madison University graduation weekend. Calls and voicemails prior to this time will not be answered. We can only book one reservation at a time—we thank you in advance for your understanding and patience.
To book a reservation for JMU Graduation or Family Weekend, call (540) 801-0505. Reservations by phone only, voice mails prior to 12 noon will not be taken into consideration.
Menu information for JMU SPRING GRADUATION 2018
Thursday, May 3rd: 3 Course $55 per person
Friday, May 4th: 4 Course $65 per person
Saturday, May 5th: 4 Course $65 per person
Sunday, May 6th: CLOSED
FAMILY WEEKEND & JMU DECEMBER GRADUATION MENU
Three-Course Dinner - featuring an appetizer, an entrée and a dessert. Each course will offer selections of popular menu items, as well as seasonal dishes for the occasion.
* Please specify any food-allergies when making your reservation.
GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT DATES FOR FAMILY WEEKEND & JMU DECEMBER GRADUATION
- All Reservations need a credit card and email on file in order to be valid
- Reservation cancellations must be made one week prior to reservation date to avoid a cancellation fee of $25 per guest
- Making changes to the number of guests in a party must be made one week prior to reservation date in order to be considered
- Due to high demand we require a weeks notice to accommodate changes in reservations, but cannot guarantee our ability to change dates, times or number of guests
- For information about your graduate's ceremony, please ask your student or visit the JMU Commencement web page. We do not have this information
We are currently on a waitlist for
Thursday, May 3rd. //Friday, May 4th. //& Saturday, May 5th. 2018
To be added to our waitlist please contact us at (540) 801-0505