JMU SPRING GRADUATION RESERVATIONS
Tuesday, January 9th 2018 at 12 noon, we will begin taking call-in reservations for May 2018 James Madison University graduation weekend. Calls and voicemails prior to this time will not be answered. We can only book one reservation at a time—we thank you in advance for your understanding and patience.
To book a reservation for JMU Graduation or Family Weekend, call (540) 801-0505. Reservations by phone only, voice mails prior to 12 noon will not be taken into consideration.
FAMILY WEEKEND & JMU DECEMBER GRADUATION MENU
Three-Course Dinner - featuring an appetizer, an entrée and a dessert. Each course will offer selections of popular menu items, as well as seasonal dishes for the occasion.
* Please specify any food-allergies when making your reservation.
GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT DATES FOR FAMILY WEEKEND & JMU DECEMBER GRADUATION
- We will process a deposit of $25 per person to confirm JMU Graduation & Family Weekend reservations. This deposit will be applied to your final bill.
- Reservation cancellations must be made one month prior to reservation date to receive a deposit return.
- Making changes to the number of guests in a party must be two weeks prior to reservation date.
- We will do our best to accommodate changes in reservations, but cannot guarantee our ability to change dates, times or number of guests.
- For information about your graduate's ceremony, please ask your student or visit the JMU Commencement web page. We do not have this information.